I do not normally provide refunds & you've accepted the no-refund policy.
- As soon as you make an order, I reserve a box for you.
- I don't have premade boxes. I plan the number of items based on the number of orders.
- I've sent you at least two emails on how you can cancel your subscription or skip the box.
- If you have serious financial issues and you forgot to cancel (only if you make a request 2-3 days after the billing)
- I can't deliver to your location
- You are a rational person I can talk to and find the best way to solve this.
- If the box is shipped, I can't make a refund
- I didn't know it was a subscription. Really?
- It's all over the website
- It's in the website FAQ
- It's in the checkout (You have to tick the box confirming you understand it's a subscription)
- I've sent you at least two emails explaining "How the subscription work"
- Being rude
- Claiming I've charged you after cancelation (It's not possible!).
I always appreciate patience and understanding when it comes to issues with payment or billing. I try my hardest to be considerate of you, so I ask the same from you.
Let's work together to find a solution! Liz 🌸